Over the last few years, «Coaching» has become a trendy word. In fact, this trend is reminiscent of the birth of psychotherapy. We often hear people refer to coaching as a kind of therapy, and although some coaches run their practices that way, we do not. We believe that coaching, just like a good story, must have a beginning, middle and, most importantly, a good ending.
At Solutions Development, coaching is:
- A means for executives to enter a new a role or project and hit the road running;
- A safe environment and sounding board where CEOs & senior executives can have their ideas challenged and tested;
- A way to ensure that executives are set up to succeed when facing new or tough challenges;
- An intellectual, EQ, and leadership workout for talent, high achievers and senior executives; and
- An environment wherein executives can prepare for change.